14th Annual Crown City Classic
Coed/Adult/Masters: August 19-20, 2017
Youth/Prep: August 26-27, 2017
Registration is Closed
Coed / Adult / Masters | Adult | Girls | Boys
Quick Tournament Info
- Tournament will be held at various gyms located in the San Gabriel Valley.
- All teams will be guaranteed 3 games.
- All Prep level games will be two 20 minute semi-stop halves.
- Awards are limited to a maximum of 10 per team.
- Entry Fee is $300 per team for 1st grade girls, $425 per team (2nd through 8th grade, and Coed) / $450 for all Prep teams /(Women/Men/Masters).
- Each team is responsible for their own insurance coverage.
- For hotel accommodations, please click here Deadline: July 25, 2017
Regular season rosters preferred. Any player added to a regular season roster must be of Asian descent. Added players must be approved by the Division Coordinator, but may be superseded by the Tournament Committee. The Tournament Committee has the right to place teams in a higher division if appropriate, or disallow teams and/or players from participation in the tournament.
Coaches Code of Conduct Form
Tournament Map | Tournament Key and Locations
- Bruins Tournament Invitation
- Bruins Tournament Youth-Prep Roster
- Bruins Coed-Youth Waiver
- Bruins Coed-Youth Tournament Rules
- Bruins Tournament Coed/Adult/Masters Tournament Invitation
- Bruins Coed Roster
- Bruins Adult / Masters Roster
- Bruins Adult / Masters Waiver
- Bruins Coed / Adult / Masters Tournament Rules
NOTE: this form can be used for both the Coed and youth tournament)
Stand Restaurant Fundraiser
August 19, 20, 26, 27
36 S. El Molino Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101
2015 Tournament Results
2014 Tournament Results
© 2017 Pasadena Bruins | All rights reserved
The Pasadena Bruins would like to thank our sponsors for their continued support